Abductions Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around September 7th, 1971 - by Nina
Time Travel and the UFO Experience
This is a short tale, very odd and may be unbelievable, but I'll write it anyhow. Having the experience of loosing time, literally, I went online to discover what that could mean. Of course it means that me & the people with me could have been abducted, via UFO's. Of course being of a scientific mind I'd require some evidence right? Naturally, even with it, I continue to try to see other explanations.

I have lost time with my daughter, one specific day I totally recall. We were walking through a park, holding hands she was very small maybe 6. I looked at the watch to figure out when we'd arrive home, and proceed with the rest of our day. I looked forward so that we could continue to walk. I noticed that the sky was slightly different, the sun in a different position. I looked at the watch we had lost about 20 minutes. I haven't worn a watch since.

She hasn't had any more of these, but I have. I was riding on the local transit from Scottsdale to downtown Phoenix. Of course there's a LED clock in front.  I am always planning my time, I have a cell phone and many clocks at home battery operated etc. Anyhow, as I was watching out the window, I noticed I was at a different block, 10 blocks away.. I really had no complaints because we managed to earn 10 minutes & I had a direct transfer to my homeward bus. That was very nice. Now I have always needed proof, evidence of things, but I won't say I haven't.  It began actually when I had a cat, named Barnabas, who I thought was a male, but had kittens. I was just 12, so I didn't know how to detect things like that.  She was thick faced & had a thick tail ,but was a female with a male exterior.

I have other experiences with that, in another forum. Anyhow, I had a bruise on my right front shin. I never realized where it's source was, I may know now. I have a bulge in my left nasal passage, that won't stop no matter how often I try to clean it, I have a circle on my left inner ankle, & I met a woman once who had the same exact mark in the precise place that I do. Because I can only research things like this online, due to a physician sending me to a "shrink" if I gave my theory on that.

So my conclusion is that it could be "alien" implants. Anyone ever see a plane just hover? It could happen to be a UFO in disguise.
  Comments

September 29th, 2013 - 1:43am - from Maggie3339

Fake totes

Idiot

April 3rd, 2011 - 1:07am - from the new breed

word

March 10th, 2011 - 12:51pm - from Joe14

all i can say is watch the fourth kind and go to a psychiatrist

February 15th, 2011 - 3:38pm - from the new breed

BURN HIM!!!

sorry, went back aways

April 3rd, 2010 - 2:28pm - from ShadowPeregrinus

He's a jerk that should be banned for spamming.

April 2nd, 2010 - 4:53pm - from ghostgirl2009

Eclipse are you doing that on purpose or are you really having issues and your comments aren't showing up? Because I don't see any typing on your comments.

March 30th, 2010 - 9:08pm - from ghostgirl2009

Really Eclipse? Then why are you here on All Supernatural? Especially if you don't believe in anything other than what you can see and feel?

March 28th, 2010 - 2:14pm - from ShadowPeregrinus

Despite if there are aliens ornot, there have been plenty of cases where people HAVE been microchipped by someone (allow your mind to roam on that one). If she really thinks that she has been chipped, she can still check it out subtly. That alone is worth a check if it is a legitimate concern.

March 28th, 2010 - 12:17am - from Eclipse

you can't seriously believe this chick! she's a psycho!

March 17th, 2010 - 10:03pm - from ShadowPeregrinus

Yes, as Miss L has stated, these are typical UFO abduction 'symptoms.' If you really think you've been implanted, you can attempt an MRI on your ankle (if you have the money). Just keep complaining to a doctor about your ankle hurting, yada yada yada. They're keen to make some extra $$$ so they can analyze it. Mention that you remember getting something lodged in there as a kid like a metal piece of a pen or some nonsense so he looks closely and sees if he notices any of the implant devices. Just an idea if you have the $$$ and want to really dig to determine if there is an implant device.

August 2nd, 2009 - 11:08pm - from Eclipse

there are no such things as aliens! for over a thousand years, i have never ever seen proof of one and i don't think i ever will!

October 10th, 2008 - 7:55am - from Nina

Hello, Well 2 UFO'S? NIce :-D

, I saw a line of them recently near Scottsdale, AZ. I was with a friend & we saw them just imobile, in a flight pattern, but still, absolutely still. You'd think they were planes, but it was night , and planes are not supposed to be able to stop in flight. Are they? Nope.....oh that's so cool that you wrote to me, I undestand about the ears, too. Many people in my family have had ear problems, I have tinnitus, and some of my siblings do, 2 of them are my brothers.Feel free to write to me privately & we can share stories.

Thanks

Nina

October 8th, 2008 - 9:23pm - from ghostgirl2009

Hey Nina, I'm fairly certain I was abducted myself because my ears have started to feel fuzzy. Not like I am loosing my hearing. Like something was put inside my ears. If that makes any sense. Anywho I have seen 2 UFO's this year. One was in the Spring and the other one was back in July. I don't think I'll forget about seeing them either.

September 25th, 2008 - 4:42pm - from Miss L

Nina, I watched a show on allien abduction and all the folks interviewed said the same thing. They were all terribly bothered by the experience and have not led normal lives since. Unfortunately I cannot remember the station which aired the program so I can't refer it to you.

My sister used to think she was visited by aliens too. One day when she sneezed she sneezed out a long, gold cord. She said she was so freaked out she flushed it down the toilet. Who knows, but after watching that program I becme a bliever in alien abductions.