xXSup3rXNaTuraLXx

andershokinson

rey

chodie

Bigfoot Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around August 14th, 2008 - by All Supernatural
Has Bigfoot Been Found?

Two Northern California men and two Georgians say they've got a body, a photo and DNA evidence pertaining to the elusive forest-dwelling man-ape — and that they'll reveal all at a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., on Friday.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Robert Barrows of Redwood City, Calif., told the Bay City News local wire service.

Matthew Whitton, a cop in Clayton County, Ga., and his friend Rick Dyer, a former corrections officer, say they recently found the body in the woods of northern Georgia.

Veteran Bigfoot tracker Tom Biscardi said he's examined the body, and that scientists will get their chance soon.

SEE PICTURES UNDER RELATED MATERIALS ON RIGHT

Source: Fox News

Comments

March 29th, 2010 - 4:44pm - from the new breed

i agree....and i remember that those remains went missing the moment they went off camera

August 28th, 2008 - 2:55pm - from brucekidz

to tha guy beneath me:

if you didnt like/beleive tha story than...why did you favorite it???? u said it was gay. if its sooooo gay then u shouldnt fav. it. lol. just sayin....

August 26th, 2008 - 4:23pm - from ourmancaleb

heres a youtube video about these no-life fucking hillbillys.

Its all fake. The news reporter even says, "That really looks more like the head of a gorrilla to me, why wont you let us handle it ourselves?" you should hear the lies this asshole is creating. He changes the story so much its not even funny. on this link, if you look to the right theres a scroll bar with more videos. I think this one is more interesting though. Hillbillys in their natural habitat. I really shouldnt capitalize the word "hillbillys". you guys need to get a life. ALSO read the comments below the video.

August 22nd, 2008 - 8:56pm - from tyler

on the news it said that it was a frozen coustume all along

August 19th, 2008 - 9:39pm - from Glitch

Well if bigfoot is real, then it is still an illusive creature...

August 18th, 2008 - 9:56pm - from JackN.EvermoreIV

well. it failed the DNA test (Human and Possum DNA were found on it). and it turns out those guys owned a bigfoot merchandise website. God damned hoaxers.

August 16th, 2008 - 10:47pm - from Victoria

wow thts interesting. my mother said before that she had seen bigfoot, and she called the cops. but when they got there, no one was around or in the woods behind the house. i guess i never belived or thought much about a "big foot" but that picture and story are much harder to call fake.

August 16th, 2008 - 1:52am - from Lilith

It's not looking good. The people who found this "Bigfoot" are looking less and less credible...

I think that this is all going to blow over.

I'm tired of being disappointed.

August 15th, 2008 - 11:17am - from Slimer

I heard there is a press conference scheduled for noon, (Friday 15). Does anyone know if it will be broadcast or streamed?

August 15th, 2008 - 9:34am - from sasquatch

Checkout the update links at the bottom

August 14th, 2008 - 8:31pm - from Dramaya

Ha, in your FACE, all you narrow-minded skeptics out there!

What I find really funny about this though, is that about a week ago, I was having an argument with my family about the existence of Bigfoot. My dad especially was adamant about the fact that footprints and sightings weren't enough, no body has been recovered yet, and therefore it couldn't be real. All I can say is... HA!

Well, perhaps I shouldn't say that until it is indeed confirmed that it's for real this time, and not another hoax... Still, Bigfoot, to me, has always seemed the most likely cryptid to be discovered.

August 14th, 2008 - 5:22pm - from Payton

OMG! I was never a believer of the whole Bigfoot thing but this could be the real deal. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

August 14th, 2008 - 5:04pm - from Starbaby

Gah this is soo exiting...What is the church world gonna think of this if they prove it to be real deal...lol...I think its awesome....I cant wait to hear what they have to say..THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE

August 14th, 2008 - 4:27pm - from Glitch

I found bigfoot too... >_>

but seriously... Im looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

August 14th, 2008 - 4:26pm - from chodie

That is some pretty hardcore evidence. I can't wait until Friday when they hold the press conference. I also am curious as to what information the scientist will glean from the remains. Exciting stuff for sure!