tyler

Other Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around September 16th, 2007 - by All Supernatural
Photos of Unidentifed Creature Emerge
A hunter out to photograph deer has reignited the Sasquatch debate with a photograph of a small furry animal walking on all fours.

Rick Jacobs said he took this photograph with a camera using an automatic trigger in the Allegheny National Forest, about 115 miles north of Pittsburgh, hoping to capture deer. But his image has only managed to spark further debate about the existence of bigfoot.

Click here to see photographs of the creature alongside photos of bear cubs.

"We couldn't figure out what they were," Jacobs said of the images captured on Sept. 16. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this."

He contacted the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, which pursues reports of a legendary two-legged creature that some people believe lives in parts of the U.S. and Canada.

"It appears to be a primate-like animal. In my opinion, it appears to be a juvenile Sasquatch," said Paul Majeta of the bigfoot group.

However, the Pennsylvania Game Commission has a more conventional opinion. Agency spokesman Jerry Feaser said conservation officers routinely trap bears to be tagged and often see animals that look like the photos.

Source: Fox News

Comments

February 7th, 2011 - 4:26pm - from the new breed

meh werewolves are a bunch of wussies, you take one chunk out of them and they loose their cool

February 7th, 2011 - 4:26pm - from the new breed

September 9th, 2010 - 5:23am - from unknown

to me it looks like one of the ape men from lost world or even similar to some discriptions of werewolves

September 8th, 2010 - 4:18pm - from the new breed

if you ask me it looks a bit like the dover demon, i can't see its face to tell for sure but it does bear a striking resemblance

April 19th, 2010 - 10:50pm - from TooLhed

It looks more like a primate than a bear with mange. I would imagine a bear having more muscle tone to it than that. Much more, in fact. Who knows.

March 26th, 2010 - 1:53pm - from spookie

so whose to say that maybe all of these strange encounters people have with bigfoot thru nessie, arent just creatures that have accidentally, wondered in to our dimension thru a portal.

March 25th, 2010 - 10:17pm - from ShadowPeregrinus

I can imagine that's a bear with mange. Weird picture but if you look into the photos, more and more the mange factor seems most likely.

September 17th, 2009 - 7:44pm - from Hunt

I agree with lurk. that looks nothing like something i've ever seen anything remotly like that. Not ever human people.

July 8th, 2009 - 3:41pm - from sexyindianprinces

In Canada we had a similar situation, everyone thought it was a big indian!

May 23rd, 2009 - 9:38pm - from DrDoom

it could be an escaped monkey from a nearby zoo. or somebody's pet chimp that ran away.

March 3rd, 2009 - 1:17am - from Kristi

Zune, that looks nothing like a person. It's furry, and in the second picture, it looks like it's rolling over its own head. That thing is creepy.

December 29th, 2008 - 2:51pm - from tyler

oh my gosh thats it!!!!!!!!!!! my friend sees wierd stuff around his house and today he told me saw something exacly like that only an adult we have been trying 2 identify it all day plz send info about it if u find out more

October 19th, 2008 - 9:46am - from zune

na..........it just looks like a person walking on all 4. my dad uses tthose typs of cameras. weve seen it to. come to find out it was his friend picking something up.

August 26th, 2008 - 5:39pm - from ourmancaleb

thats what i think too. a young bigfoot.

August 24th, 2008 - 8:12pm - from bubbles<3

it looks like a monkeyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my friend says ur a butt ;]

August 20th, 2008 - 6:57am - from Lurk

"Agency spokesman Jerry Feaser said conservation officers routinely trap bears to be tagged and often see animals that look like the photos."

Then what are they? They certainly aren't bears, and their bodies don't look like apes/chimps/monkeys that I've seen...