vamp

zack

sam16

SupernaturVampire

Vampires Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around July 29th, 2009 - by Austin
Sometimes Dreams Are Real
I was 13 when this happened and I'm still 13 but maybe forever. the story goes like this I was at a friends house partying and my friend had invited over a dude he met in Chattanooga where I was born. The dude he met was a little odd however he was always silent and=d it was hard to get him to talk to anyone . I decided to check the dude out and get some info from him. for some reason as soon as I thought I need to talk to this guy he was asking me to go outside if we wanted to talk. I thought very hard about this but said no we needed to talk inside he agreed and we went upstairs to the spare bedroom. I was talking and I looked at his eyes all of a sudden. I noticed that his eyes were a blood color I asked him what was wrong and he said "don't worry you'll find out very soon." I was a little freaked so I told him I was going back downstairs to the party. He told me no wait a sec I was like well he is a lot bigger than me so most likely stronger then me. I sat down and started to automatically fall towards being asleep. I had a dream that I was laying still on the bed paralyzed while something jabbed into my finger below my finger nails and something stinging my neck I slowly woke up I thought about five minutes after I think I fell asleep to be sore all over and cringing with pain. My friend very lucky for me came upstairs to use the bathroom. He came in the room just in time to see me falling to the floor. I remember him saying why are you bleeding from your finger tips and lower neck dude? I was a little dazed I walked to the bathroom and seen I had two small puncture wounds on my neck. I went home almost immediately. I was a little jittery and I started jumping up and down for no reason (just something I do when I'm bored or hyperish) and I turned my attention to the roof of my house. (not even close to a low roofed house) I jumped towards my house and jumped what seemed like 15feet high. I was dumfounded and called up my friends to show them. I thought about vamps and I knew in the stories they could run very fast so I tried running to my friends house and was there in about 30 secs, but his house is about 2 miles away. I showed them how fast I can run and how high I can jump we haven't told anyone yet, but this happened two days ago and I think I may be a real vampire.

I think you guys may think I'm crazy, but I'm not lying. if anyone knows anything what so ever about this plz help me out send me a private message and plz don't tell everyone but leave comments to help me. I also have had a craving for a lot of raw meat. plz plz help me if u can.
  Comments

February 26th, 2015 - 6:27pm - from sam16

I think its awesome that you believe in vamps besides my family and friends think i'm a werewolf because i howl at the full i run fast sleep on the floor and i'm eyes will turn red when i'm mad so they now call me wolf Sam

December 29th, 2014 - 2:47am - from SupernaturVampire

Hi you are a vampire but just to make sure look yourself in the mirror to see if you have a reflection. If you do (which some vampires have) try flying....if you can...your a vampire and another way to test it is when you are angry your eyes will turn red. You are a little bit lucky I want to be a vampire too and BTW vampires do exist just giving qyou advise, do respect humans and don't kill us, just turn us if....if we allow and don't turn into a vampire which you are actually an supernatural...you still have human inside you don't tell anyone...including your family if they know they will go crazy and I want to be turned? I don't know try running from your state (if you have) to another state....you do should be there in fifteen minutes and I won't tell anyone😊

August 4th, 2014 - 9:47am - from Werewolves

Bite me! I want to be a vampire

November 7th, 2013 - 5:03pm - from RoseWinchester01

I have seen real vampires before, a real vamp would not post about themselves on a website, I hunt things like this so for all the hunters and monsters (Fuck You Ass Hole)

August 16th, 2013 - 4:44am - from unkown

WE HAVE SURFACED FROM THE SHADOWS OF HUMANITY'S GRAVES.... ENJOY WHAT LIFE YOU HAVE LEFT MORTALS.... I'LL SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON>

August 16th, 2013 - 4:41am - from unkown

Listen "Not so magic sunshine" other than what my ass lightens up when i moon humanity saying "FUCK-YOU"

call it a "fantasy land" if you like but then think for a second... how much of a fantasy land will it still be when one of the youth you work with turns out to be my next dinner, hmm????? Sleep on it while YOU still can...

August 16th, 2013 - 4:28am - from unkown

a fantasy land huh? you must trying out for 'Clowns University of Dumb Assess... Either that or your already a grad form it.

April 15th, 2013 - 11:53pm - from yaway

i agree with magicsunshine. you are nuts. you are living in a fantasy land.

January 9th, 2013 - 2:48am - from Magicsunshine

I'd hate to burst you're bubble but I think you are living in some kinda, fantasy dream land. Sorry but I DON'T believe in real, living vampire's =/ my opinion. Once I saw a weird green and human like creature with sharp teeth and yellow eye's which has made me believe that there is supernatural creature's out there but the possibility of real vampire's, I don't believe it Sorry

November 16th, 2012 - 1:18pm - from stevie

Hi my name is stevie and trust me i used to think i was crazy and alone with this problem. but believe me YOUR NOT ALONE OR CRAZY... I am 17 and i was bitten at forney community park on november 10 2012. we are usually quiet about this sort of thin and i try to help all of the vampires i can. now, you have more abilities than i do though. hi five for that friend. just act normal around humans and if the one that bit you is not dead already ask him why it was you he bit. kk???

October 19th, 2012 - 1:33am - from defectiveinfected

@vamp

sorry i wasn't on for so long i was busy with school and my family. anyway in response to your question i would turn you into a vampire but one i don't know where you are and two i'm not sure if i would be able to, you see i have tried in the past but it was over a great distance. the transformation stuck for a while but i kept getting messages that the recipient would either get ill or have a migraine for a couple of days and then go back to being completly normal. i don't know if this is because the distance between us was too great or because i didn't do it right, and i have recently descovered that if you do it wrong it could be very crippling for the recipient. and don't want to actually kill anybody. i am not exempt from the law.

July 10th, 2012 - 6:01pm - from the new breed

my best advice to you, my poor child, is to travel by night of course, to the sanguine convent in las vegas.

July 10th, 2012 - 2:30pm - from Sokomahn

This story sucks! Doesn't have any drama in it. Its plain boring and sounds like a made up bed time story.

July 10th, 2012 - 2:30pm - from Sokomahn

June 6th, 2012 - 3:40am - from truebeliever

Uhmm...Okayy, I believe you and not believe you at the same time, Vampires are real, I'm a believer of these strange creatures. But I have read a lot of vampire stories and nothing compared to yours, I have read that Vampires, When they want to suck blood from a human they do it very fast and when they're very hungry they tend to kill their prey accidentally or purposely.

But I don't really believe you, I'm very sorry, But If you give me a video of you jumping very high or running very fast, then send me. I could even risk my life to tell you where I live and make you run over to my house for proof! ^^ But anyway, I love Vampires, And if you really are a vampire, consider yourself to be lucky and unlucky ^^

December 8th, 2011 - 12:59pm - from vamp

i dont want to be killed only want to be made a vampire

December 3rd, 2011 - 3:21pm - from the new breed

you don't have to know them, you just have to be hungry enough to completley drain them.

December 3rd, 2011 - 1:05am - from defectiveinfected

hahahaha well i would but unfortunately i don't have fangs like other vampires, plus i don't really know you, so i'm sorry but i can't

December 1st, 2011 - 12:48pm - from vamp

bite me any time you want to ide loved to be a vamp your lucky

November 18th, 2011 - 9:18pm - from defectiveinfected

i believe it is possible that this may have happened to you, i mean who am i to deny that vampires can be made, but vampires are normally born this way its really rare for a vampire to be made, i think maybe what he did was awakened your latent abilities that were already present in your bloodstream, a similar thing hapened to me when i was younger only i was never bitten i came into contact with a energy user, anyway thats another story. i am not saying what happened didnt happen it would just help if you had some kind of proof.

July 30th, 2011 - 9:56pm - from the new breed

its not plesant to be a vampire.

July 30th, 2011 - 7:52pm - from TheWicked

Stop watching Twilight.

July 8th, 2011 - 4:30pm - from tiny2413

whats it like to be a vampire?

February 20th, 2011 - 9:07pm - from jalaheha

i dont no any thing but i could still help

February 20th, 2011 - 7:01pm - from vampiregirl

I believe you and i don't think your crazy.

March 18th, 2010 - 7:44pm - from ShadowPeregrinus

Get the video of you jumping 15 feet in the air and I'll consider believing it. Until then, stick yourself in a coffin and ask someone to nail it for you. It'll give you plenty of time as a vampire to think about posting stupid stories.

November 15th, 2009 - 1:42am - from conjure

amazing when you changed was it painful or just a lil sting

October 28th, 2009 - 8:09pm - from Eclipse

i have been around for a very long time, and heard tons of vampire stories, but never one like yours. it's pure truth. i can jump about 25 feet high and run over 100 mph. if you want to know more about us contact me.

October 10th, 2009 - 12:19am - from saraxskitzo

I'm not sure if this is real. Like you say it is but you describe very little of what has changed (eg. physical features, abilities other then the jumping). I'm just saying add a little more detail to your story, it will make it seem more believable. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just a bit of cunstructive critisisum. And as for the advice I have none because the only vampires I know are ones that are born with the disease. And they can't jump like you can. Their best trick is sucking energy and smelling blood.

August 21st, 2009 - 4:26am - from QuestionMarked

All I'm saying is that if you don't want people to know about this, you shouldn't have sent it in where thousands, maybe even millions of people read these stories.