cool guy 1

Howler

Dreams Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around May 11th, 2010 - by Suzy711
Shadow Demon Rabbit and An Evil Presence
This happened last night. I experienced sleep paralysis. My whole body shook then I was completely paralyzed. I was on my back and I never usually open my eyes because I always know there is something there in my room like and evil presence. For some reason my eyes shot open and there was this black demon rabbit. It's ears stood strait up and it's eyes were white. No pupils. It had teeth but they were black and attached to the lips. I believe it had a medium thin sized tail. It was standing on my chest and biting at my face, but the weird thing is my whole body was numb and I couldn't feel any pain.(I remember reading on a website about OBE or OOBE (Out Of Body Experience). It's when your spirit is out of your body). So when the demon rabbit was attacking me I remember my arms and hands moving up towards it's neck quickly, but my arms and hands were see through like part of my spirit was out of my body. I wrapped my hands around it's neck and started strangling it. I then started bashing it's head against the wall next to my bed. I guess it had enough because it just faded away like dust. I blinked a few times to see if it was going to reappear. I couldn't move my head but I felt another presence. It was in the corner of my room to my left. The darker part of my room because my night light doesn't get that part of the room. I tried looking through the corner of my eyes but couldn't see much but that part of my room fading into blackness.Then all of a sudden the upper half of my body shot up. So I was sitting half way up and I still tried to see if I could see anything. But then my body decided to wake up and the part of my spirit that was out of my body was quickly pulled back into it and I shut my eyes and I could finally move again. I looked all around my room, but saw nothing and was to afraid to go back to sleep. I soon did fall asleep though. I believe during sleep paralysis is when the demons have a chance to show themselves and try to harm you. Many people have experienced it but have seen many different shadows and demons.

I drew a picture of the shadow demon rabbit. I will put the picture up this weekend when I'm able to scan it.

Comments

November 17th, 2014 - 4:03am - from Suzy711

Well it could have been the hotel you were at. I used to live in a duplex when this experience and many other disturbing experiences happened to me. After I moved out and into a bran new house that hadn't had anyone living in it before I haven't really had any bad experiences happen, they are very rare. I still have sleep paralysis but it's just calm and relaxing when it happens. The demon rabbit only ever bothered me once and never again probably because i was able to harm it, hopefully it will leave you alone because they seem to be hostile. If you have any more bad experiences with the demon rabbit or any other demon you could try some suggestions online on how to keep demons away. Here is a website on how to cleanse your home and yourself. You can try looking up more ways to keep demons away. Hopefully it all works out for you. Sorry if I wasn't much help I usually just let what happens happen unless it starts to threaten people close to me.

November 17th, 2014 - 3:24am - from Tiger4422

Me and my girlfriend went to hotel last week on a sat night. As where getting ready to go out i started to take some pics. One of the pic it looks like she possessed and the more i looked at the pic the more i saw more things in the pic. I m a criminal justice major i tried to recreate the event but i couldnt do it. When i looked at the pic closer i see what appears to be a rabit on my chest. She freaked out because it looked nothing like her and when i started to take more pics i ended up getting more freaky pics. I was lead here when researching the rabit to demon relations. So i m new at this i ve been reading the bible and she been trying to get to my phone to delete everything i have from that night. She belives i keeping that spirts around us. How should i approach this??

September 24th, 2014 - 4:23pm - from Howler

hi..I really need your help with this ..my niece is suffering from I dont know what but she claims that a spirit that looks like a rabbit is within her..we dont know what to do..

January 1st, 2011 - 6:21pm - from the new breed

a regular jfk isn't he?

December 7th, 2010 - 8:53am - from Hyrue

Demon rabbit.... You know i usaly click on peoples pages and read the story and post a few helpful comments like "Oh it's just a spirt nothing to worry about." In your case i am speach less.... Demon rabbit.....

September 9th, 2010 - 11:22am - from the new breed

its an asassin demon, usually in the form of small animals, they can enhance their posessed bodies to superhuman qualities, but someone in hell wants you dead...i'd watch out if i was you

July 1st, 2010 - 4:34pm - from Suzy711

no i'm not sure but it looked a bit like one except it had a long thin tail....i drew a picture of it and my friend says she's seen it before. She said it had a long name but for short it's called Hyena but pronounced Hay-n-a.

July 1st, 2010 - 4:22pm - from the believer

are you sure it was a demon rabbit ive come across many simillar things butt never a rabbit

June 26th, 2010 - 8:32pm - from Suzy711

No i know it wasn't cuz my eyes were still open when I woke up...er..my body woke up..watev u call it.. i always have sleep paralysis but like i said i never open my eyes n that was the first time

June 26th, 2010 - 6:54pm - from 13

Thats creepy, you sure it wasn't an extremely realistic dream, not to criticize, just asking