Occult Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around November 8th, 2010 - by Loki
Provoking Leads to Hell

ok so here is my story. i was on a ghost tour with some friends about 8 months ago. today is my birthday and i decided i would get on here and tell my story. there is a graveyard that my friends and i love to go to and practice some things... we are VERY obsessed with the whole concept of satanism and we had the idea to try and summon a demon or whatever we could and then capture him on video or pic.

The night we were going my retarded friend dropped the video camera and the lense cracked. :( so all we got was pics. i wont get into the details b/c im not listening to everyone saying stuff like what did u use to summon something, why did u do it that way, etc. etc. etc., anyway we proceded to make a pentagram with our arms as we sat inside a salt circle ( i heard it keeps spirits away) and we placed one candle in the middle of all of us. eventually we heard alot of growling kind of noises coming from behind us and lots of very faint whispers. my youngest friend (13) got freaked and broke the pentagram. bad idea right? well he left- to this day i havent heard from him and his parents have called cops numerous times to report him missing- and we stayed to continue seeing as i am a little daredevilsish and tryed to provoke the whatever.

Eventually we stood and went to take pics of the graveyard. i was taking pics and never saw anything on there. As i was leaving i heard something coming behind us and it sorta sounded like a dog running through leaves. i just turned and said ha its just jake trying to scare us. show yourself dumbass. and about that time i felt something touch me and i was pulled back about 5 feet and thrown to the ground. i was freaking out at this time and ran to the car. we all left immediately and went staright to my house.

When we got there we were laughing our asses off and decided to put the pics on my computer and look at them. i got two that i could actually see something and they looked to be orbs. Not sure what they mean, but they showed up.

The next day my friends went home and my parents left for a vacation so whoo hoo week to myself. that night i started hearing some noises and a few things started moving around my room. i am a physic visionary as i said in my profile info. i asked who was there and i got no answer i said listen u fu**ing coward show yourself or gtfo of my house. i heard a extremely low voice screaming in my closet so i opened the door and saw nothing so i decided to take a picture and ull see in my pics wat popped up.

I dont know if i went to far this time but i have been dealing with this for about 3 weeks now and there are these shadow like figures following me everywhere and i have had numerous suicidal thoughts lately i cant stand it anymore. i need help, but im not sure wat to do we called a priest dude or watever they want to be called to bless the house and he left 5 mins after coming over.

If anyone has any advice on wat to do plz help because i have gotten in way over my head this time and im starting to become scared for my life.

Comments

July 15th, 2014 - 5:24pm - from Vangelis_Z

The "priest dude" only stayed for 5 minutes huh?

Next time you'd like a story to be believable, please make sure you take the time to use proper grammar and not sound like a 12 year old.

For someone supposedly 19, you're sure hanging out with a strange crowd. Not sure what parent I know would allow a 13 year old to spend time at night with a 19 year old. Interesting.

March 22nd, 2012 - 9:57pm - from Mysterious1

Its sounds like a kind of a dark soul as I would call them. My mother always told me when I was growing up if you ever fear anything or a dark soul comes near you surous yourself with mirrors, they hate their reflection and will leave you alone. Its has always worked for me just surous yourself with mirrors and immagine mirrors around you.

January 29th, 2012 - 8:16pm - from acdcya94

honey badger that will temporarally send them out youd then need to seal your house and the different aspects of your self (mine heart soul energy) off from this being too not easy

January 28th, 2012 - 3:55pm - from Honey Badger

Never, EVER provoke a spirit, demon or other wise. I was reading the other comments and try apologizing first. If that doesn't work try calling an exorcist to get rid of it. Hope this helps!

September 14th, 2011 - 7:21pm - from LouLou

>.<

demons demand respect and when you don't give it, they can be nasty.

Firstly, no matter how interesting satanism is to you, NEVER summon a demon unless you have a good deal fro said demon. If not, you bother them and they do get pissy.

Honestly I don't know what you could do besides doing what the couple people here have said. Just next time, think twice before summoning a demon.

September 5th, 2011 - 8:45pm - from bloodymary

provoking, not only a demon, but any spirit is never good u_u

have you tried apologizing?

serious suggestion. idk what else to reccomend, i've never been in that situation, but i wish you the best of luck

August 25th, 2011 - 1:59am - from anddog

listen quikly you can hire a lady somewhere in mexico or something and she will call all the demons and talk to them it is scay though cause they show them self to you be warned some demons or what eva can be d**k heads

May 25th, 2011 - 8:57pm - from acdcya94

oh and one piece of advice when it comes to demons never provoke them or disrespect them they are mostly fighters so if you disrespect them then you will most likely end up dead you can befriend a demon its just kinda hard to

May 25th, 2011 - 8:55pm - from acdcya94

my suggestion is to fill a cup with salt water take a drop of your blood and put it in the cup and chant "ishnor hactimon narradasta genmon sica da firga ashe sehl mahn" then (i know this is kinda gross) drink the salt water mixture (note: the chant is in demonic so when you say it dont be surprised if you hear random growling and hissing noises)

May 24th, 2011 - 6:42pm - from Loki