Other Story Add Story To Favorites

Experienced on or around March 20th, 2003 - by sheletor
Demon in my room trying to kiss me (sleep paralysis)
One night I awoke, but I couldn't move. I always left my computer on at night, so there was the glow from my laptop. There was this demon thing.. not sure what it was.. it had pale looking skin and it was looking at me, but I couldn't see his face cuz of the shadow, but only the shine from the laptop reflecting off his bald head and cheekbones. It was holding me up and I could feel his boney arm beneath me. For some reason I knew he was trying to kiss me, I was so scared!! I started chanting for the angels to help me and I could feel him getting angry and he rose his other arm, it was really boney and spidery fingers, and tried to slap me! Before it's hand hit my face I snapped outta it. I was still sitting up too. I got up and turned on the light and slept with the light on for the rest of the night.

creepy!

Comments

August 2nd, 2012 - 7:05am - from JohnAndrew

This happened to me a few hours ago. I have had many experiences in the past with demons attacking me in my sleep but it's been years since the last time something like this happened; I must have done something wrong to let them back in.

Anyhow, I was sleeping I was half-awake when this shadowy stocky looking figure with white eyes started to move his head up and down and kept kissing me on my lips. At first, I was in a daze and trying to understand what was going on and I thought it was being friendly but when I came to, I realized it kept saying "You fucked up. You fucked up. You fucked up." Then I was overcome with fear and I heard several more in the background saying the same words. I stopped breathing for too long (sleep apnea) and I believe I was slightly in the underworld (outer darkness).

I struggled to breathe again and when I sat up, I remembered my dream before that. I was kicked out of some place that was well lit and when I was standing outside the gate, the soldier who recognized me was no longer posted there, so the new soldier didn't let me back in. I sinned yesterday and it was deliberate. This is why this happened. I have been good for years, trying to stay clean spiritually, but I messed up. There was also spoiled bread in my dream, which turned into me.

October 16th, 2010 - 12:34pm - from sheletor

No nothing has happened to my mother, and I moved out since then and nothing has happened to me since... Maybe the demon can't find me hahaha jk

October 16th, 2010 - 12:22pm - from KaylaandJordan

Okay, The New Breed... You don't know what your talking about, that's not how the Jersey Devil came to be (not trying yo start a comment fight). And Sheletor, have you asked your mom yet... if not when you do post to let us know if things have been happening to her too.

March 26th, 2010 - 3:22pm - from the new breed

i know what happened....it was a demon all right.....but the thing is, it is possibly a demon that fell in love with you,......i have many records of that....including the birth of the jersy devil, and alot of people with paranormal abilities are children of a demon and a human......if you want to give birth to a monster or a superhero, the type of demon depends....if it is a shadow demon, then you will most likley give birth to a monster if it does succeed...but if the demon loves you, he will probably do all he can to keep you from getting pregnant....but if he's making a booty call....your skrewed.....my friend katy's dad is a demon (i met him) when he saw my true form he didn't even twitch....and he can also manipulate fire....but the thing is...he actually lives with katy's mother and thats rare....as i said, love good bootycall bad....

July 30th, 2009 - 6:11pm - from sheletor

no nothing new happened.. I moved since then.. so I think it was just that house, I lived with my grandfather.. my mom has that room now, I should ask her if anything happened to her yet.

July 30th, 2009 - 6:08pm - from Jeff

oh, that was some time ago' anything new?

www.pinewengland.org.

July 30th, 2009 - 3:48am - from sheletor

no, I don't think it will kill me..

July 30th, 2009 - 2:52am - from Eclipse

oh , i am so so sorry. i now know what it is that is following you. it is a Shadow Demon. i have travelled the earths many times but have not discovered how to defeat them. i am afraid that you might be killed by that demon just like my family was.

July 5th, 2009 - 10:31pm - from Jeff

Did you ever think about contacting A Paranormal Investigator to help you? I'm sure there are a few in your area!

www.pinewengland.org

June 1st, 2009 - 11:07am - from sheletor

well i got a few..

I was napping in my nephew bed and I saw a shadow at the end of the bed and a hand touched my side and it pressed down. And then I saw my nephew standing in the doorway looking at me, when I got up my nephew was still out with his dad!

other times I just see a shadow lurking over me and then I get pulled off my bed! but have'nt had one in a few months

June 1st, 2009 - 11:01am - from sheletor

actullay I posted this story a few months ago.. but I had that episode in 2003.

June 1st, 2009 - 9:34am - from Eclipse

I would also like to know if anything else like that has happened to you since then.

April 1st, 2009 - 12:09am - from boo2u

I see you posted this in 03. Has anything else happen since you posted. I would love to know more